Pryde’s EasiFeed 30 Year Photo Contest Official Rules
Pryde’s EasiFeed 30 Year Photo Contest
1. Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by Pryde’s EasiFeed (the “Sponsor”) located at 256 Quia Road, Gunnedah, NSW, 2380, Australia which is solely responsible for its content. The contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
2. Eligibility: The Pryde’s EasiFeed 30 Year Photo Contest (“the Contest”) is open to legal residents of Australia and New Zealand as of the August 1, 2016. Employees of sponsor, sponsored riders, advertising or communications agencies and the immediate family of each employee are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws.
3. Contest Period: The entire Contest begins on August 1, 2016 at 8:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends December 4, 2016 at 11:59 P.M. EST (this is the “Entry Period”). Winners will be chosen based on social interaction on their entry at the end of the Entry Period.
4. To Enter: During the Entry Period, (i) share an original photo making sure that there is something Pryde’s EasiFeed related in there and upload it to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #PrydesEasiFeed. Alternatively, you may enter by supplying your email address and uploading a photo via the Photo Contest tab on Pryde’s EasiFeed Facebook Page.
All entries must be submitted by December 4, 2016 at 11:59 P.M. EST. All entrants must be the sole owner of the submitted photo(s) and no entry can infringe on any other person or entity’s rights.
All entries are subject to verification by the Sponsor. Entries that do not meet the requirements for the specified below or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest as determined by the Sponsor, in their sole discretion, and to award the prize based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
5. Winner Selection and announcement: Entries will be judged by representatives of the Sponsor based on creativity (25%), uniqueness (25%), relevancy to theme (25%), and aesthetic appeal (25%). Selections will be made after December 4, 2016 at 11:59 P.M. The selected participants will be notified via a comment on Instagram, private message on Facebook or via email if an email address was supplied at the time of entry. The selected participants will also be announced on Pryde’s EasiFeed Facebook Page and other owned channels at sponsor’s discretion.
Selected participants will be required to respond via email to the Sponsor within forty eight (48) hours of being notified. Selected participants must provide a valid mailing address where the selected prize can be shipped to. If a selected participant is unreachable during the designated time period the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. Prizes. A total of thirty (30) prizes will be awarded after the close of the contest period. One (1) major and twenty nine (29) minor will be drawn: major will be a holiday for two (2) at a selected destination. Minor prizes will be twenty nine (29) Pryde’s EasiFeed packs which will include four (4) bags of feed (either EasiRide, EasiResult, EasiResponse or EasiSport), two (2) Pryde’s EasiFeed hats, two (2) Pryde’s EasiFeed shirts, two (2) Pryde’s EasiFeed dippers and two (2) Pryde’s EasiFeed hay bags.
All prizes are non-transferrable and there will be no substitutions or cash alternatives. All decisions by Sponsor are final.
7. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
8. Publicity. Each entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of entrant’s name for promotional purposes in any media (or future marketing purpose), worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. Release. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for: (1) technical delays or failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention during any part of the Contest, (3) technical or human error during the administration or processing of the Contest, or (4) any loss, injury, or damage caused, whether directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading data or otherwise participating in the Contest. By entering into this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its’ subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each company’s officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Additional Terms. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest or, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.