Balancer pellet to fill the nutrient gaps in high quality pasture based diets
Readily eaten pellet that can be fed alone
Use to balance other feeds when fed at lower than recommended rates
A vitamin and mineral balancer pellet with 15% protein for breeding, growing, spelling and performance horses. Ideal for high quality pasture conditions.
Packed In: 20 kg Poly Bags
- Faba Beans
- Calcium Phosphate
- Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix
- Magnesium Oxide
- Dried Molasses
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
Nutrients Supplied By EasiFeed 150 Pellet
Pryde's have formulated EasiFeed 150 Pellet to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
* Dry Mares - 4-6 wks before mating
** Racehorses - early training
*** Performance horses - light work
For the best results with EasiFeed 150 Pellet:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide, but ideally you should not adjust the daily feeding rates of the EasiFeed 150 Pellet from the recommendations given. Feeding more or less EasiFeed 150 Pellet will compromise your horse’s intake of essential vitamins and minerals. Instead, adjust the amount of additional grain or energy feeds you add to the EasiFeed 150 Pellet according to the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy, lactation or level of work.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight of total grain including EasiFeed 150 Pellet.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.