Maintenance feed for resting, aged and lightly worked horses
Tasty, easy to chew feed for older horses
Readily digestible with excellent quality protein
Organic minerals for easier absorption
A highly digestible oat free extruded muesli softened and sweetened for palatability and ease of chewing.
Packed In: 25 kg Poly Bags
- Extruded Barley
- Vitamin and Mineral Pellet (soybean meal, millmix, wheat, calcium phosphate, lupins, faba beans, barley, Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix with Bioplex® trace minerals, limestone, salt, magnesium oxide, dried molasses, cold pressed canola oil, lysine)
- Extruded Corn
- Lucerne Chaff
- Extruded Lupins
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Sunflower Seeds
- Vitamin E
Nutrients Supplied By EasiFeed Four Old Timer
Pryde's have formulated EasiFeed Four Old Timer to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
For the best results with EasiFeed Four Old Timer:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse's body condition and workload.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.