Low starch formulation for breeding, growing and performance horses
High fibre, natually cool feed
Quality protein for muscle growth and development
Organic trace minerals including chromium for regulation of glucose metabolism
High fat, high fibre, low starch pellet for breeding, growing and performance horses.
Packed In: 20 kg Poly Bags
Please note: EasiFeed Low Starch contains millmix and is not suitable for horses with laminitis, insulin resistance or Cushing's disease. Use EasiSport and EasiFibre for horses with these conditions.
- Legume Hulls
- Lucerne Leaf Meal
- Soybean Meal
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Faba Beans
- Calcium Phosphate
- Pryde's trace-mineral and vitamin premix with Bioplex® trace-minerals
- Magnesium Oxide
- BioChrome® Organic Chromium
Nutrients Supplied By EasiFeed Low Starch
Pryde's have formulated EasiFeed Low Starch to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Late Pregnant Mares - lasts 3 months
Light Exercise - Up to 60 mins walking, or 30 mins walking, trotting and cantering.
Moderate Exercise - Up to 120 mins walking and trotting, or 30-60 mins trotting, cantering and some galloping.
Intense Exercise - 30-60 mins intense skill work, short duration galloping, racing and endurance.
For the best results with EasiFeed Low Starch:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy, lactation or level of work.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.