100% Cold Pressed Canola Oil
100% Australian Cold Pressed Canola Oil
Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for coat shine and overall health
Cool energy for conditioning and performance
‘Provide your horse with a palatable, high energy supplement, naturally’
Packed In: 5L Bottles, 20L Bottles, 200L Drums
- 100% Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Horses in heavy work
- Weanlings and Yearlings in Sales Preparation
- Endurance horses
- Finicky eaters
- Horses who do not tolerate grains
- Horses prone to tying-up
- Horses who become "fizzy" when fed grains
- Horses needing to gain body condition
EasiOil is perfect for:
Also suitable for:
- Pregnant and lactating mares
- Growing horses
- Show horses
Nutrients Supplied By EasiOil
Pryde's have formulated EasiOil to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Feeding rates are based on a mature body weight of 500 kg.
For the best results with EasiOil:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse's body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy, lactation or level of work.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- EasiOil should be fed as part of a balanced ration where extra calories are required for conditioning or fatty acids are required for skin and coat health.
- The above guidelines are based on a 500kg mature horse. Adjust to your horse's particular size, workload and age.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 2 - 3 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.