Complete extruded non-oat sweet feed for racing and performance horses
Oat free with fully extruded grains for muscle fuel
Rolled in honey for irresistible taste
No extra supplements needed
A high energy, oat free sweet feed, scientifically balanced for racing and performance horses.
Packed In: 25 kg Poly Bags
- Extruded Corn
- Extruded Barley
- Vitamin and Mineral Pellet (soybean meal, millmix, wheat, calcium phosphate, lupins, faba beans, barley, Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix with Bioplex® trace minerals, limestone, salt, magnesium oxide, dried molasses, cold pressed canola oil, lysine)
- Extruded Lupins
- Sunflower Seeds
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Pure Honey
- Potassium Chloride
- Bio-Chrome™ Organic Chromium
- Vitamin E
Nutrients Supplied By EasiPerformance
Pryde's have formulated EasiPerformance to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the number, the better the quality of protein.
Light Exercise - Up to 60 mins walking, or 30 mins walking, trotting and cantering.
Moderate Exercise - Up to 120 mins walking and trotting, or 30-60 mins trotting, cantering and some galloping.
Intense Exercise - 30-60 mins intense skill work, short duration galloping, racing and endurance.
For the best results with EasiPerformance:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, stage of training and workload.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.