Highy nutritious, non-heating, palatable, extruded cereal
Combines the benefits of barley and full fat soybean
Super easy to digest providing lots of muscle fuel
Used efficiently by the horse, so you can feed less for a better result
Highly nutritious, non-heating, palatable, extruded cereal
Packed In: 20 kg Poly Bags
- Extruded Barley
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
Nutrients Supplied By PowerPak
Pryde's have formulated PowerPak to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
For the best results with PowerPak:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy, lactation or level of work.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Reduce the quantity of PowerPak to 1/3 during rest or light work days and increase the quantity of hay and/or chaff by the same amount.
- PowerPak should be fed in conjunction with a concentrated sweet feed like EasiFeed Stamina or a concentrated vitamin and mineral supplement like EasiFeed 300 Pellet.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight of total grain, including PowerPak.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.