Premium Protein and Energy Supplement
Builds topline and promotes condition in all horses
With rice bran oil, vitamin B1 and extruded grains for cool, calm conditioning
Can be added to any diet
A premium protein and energy supplement, fortified with vitamin E, vitamin B1, Sel-Plex® organic selenium, Bio-Chrome™ organic chromium and Yea-Sacc® live yeast culture.
Packed In: 20 kg Poly Bags
- Cereal Bran
- Unrefined Ricebran Oil
- Soybean Meal
- Extruded Corn
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Yea-Sacc1026® Live Yeast Culture
- Dried Molasses
- Vitamin E
- Bio-Chrome™ Organic Chromium
- Sel-Plex™ Organic Selenium
- Vitamin B1
- Mould Inhibitor
Nutrients Supplied By Rebuild
Pryde's have formulated Rebuild to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
For the best results with Rebuild:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy, lactation or level of work.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Rebuild should be fed as part of a balanced ration where extra calories and protein are required for conditioning and muscle building.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight of total grain, including Rebuild.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.