Concentrated sweet feed for racing and performance horses
Fully fortified concentrate, just add your own grains for an economical feed
Rolled in honey for irresistible taste
No extra supplements needed
An oat free sweet concentrate feed formulated to provide a base for the diets of racing, performance and hard working horses.
Packed In: 25 kg Poly Bags
- Vitamin and Mineral Pellet (soybean meal, millmix, wheat, calcium phosphate, lupins, faba beans, barley, Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix with Bioplex® trace minerals, limestone, salt, magnesium oxide, dried molasses, cold pressed canola oil, lysine)
- Extruded Lupins
- Extruded Barley
- Extruded Corn
- Sunflower Seeds
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Potassium Chloride
- Pure Honey
- Calcium Phosphate
- Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix with Bioplex® minerals for working horses
- Magnesium Oxide
- Vitamin E
- Bio-Chrome™ Organic Chromium
Nutrients Supplied By EasiFeed Stamina
Pryde's have formulated EasiFeed Stamina to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
Light Exercise - Up to 60 mins walking, or 30 mins walking, trotting and cantering.
Moderate Exercise - Up to 120 mins walking and trotting, or 30-60 mins trotting, cantering and some galloping.
Intense Exercise - 30-60 mins intense skill work, short duration galloping, racing and endurance.
For the best results with EasiFeed Stamina:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide, but ideally you should not adjust the daily feeding rates of Stamina from the recommendations given. Feeding more or less Stamina will compromise your horse's intake of quality protein and essential vitamins and minerals. Instead adjust the amount of additional grain or energy feeds you add to the Stamina according to the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available and the horse's body condition and workload.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.