For Foals & Weanlings
1 - 12 Months
Precisely formulated for weanlings
Economical, just mix it with your own oats
Easy to digest with excellent quality protein
A scientifically formulated, oat free sweet horse feed to promote optimum growth and strong musculoskeletal development from foal to yearling age horses.
Packed In: 25 kg Poly Bags
- Vitamin and Mineral Pellet (soybean meal, millmix, wheat, calcium phosphate, lupins, faba beans, barley, Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix with Bioplex® trace minerals, limestone, salt, magnesium oxide, dried molasses, cold pressed canola oil, lysine)
- Extruded Corn
- Extruded Lupins
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Lucerne Chaff
- Sunflower Seeds
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
Nutrients Supplied By EasiFeed One Concentrate
Pryde's have formulated EasiFeed One Concentrate to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with EasiFeed One Concentrate:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse's body condition, growth rate and stage of development.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.