For Yearlings, Broodmares and Stallions
Versatile feed for breeding horses and yearlings
Economical, just mix it with your own oats
Organic minerals for fertility and sound growth
A scientifically formulated, oat free sweet horse feed to meet the needs of yearlings, broodmares, stallions and 2 year old horses in training.
Packed In: 25 kg Poly Bags
- Vitamin and Mineral Pellet (soybean meal, millmix, wheat, calcium phosphate, lupins, faba beans, barley, Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix with Bioplex® trace minerals, limestone, salt, magnesium oxide, dried molasses, cold pressed canola oil, lysine)
- Extruded Corn
- Extruded Lupins
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Sunflower Seeds
- Lucerne Chaff
Nutrients Supplied By EasiFeed Two Concentrate
Pryde's have formulated EasiFeed Two Concentrate to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with EasiFeed Two Concentrate:
- The daily horse feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse's body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy, lactation or level of work.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's feed ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.