Quality protein, vitamin and mineral supplement for all horses
Vitamins, minerals and quality muscle building protein in one convenient dose
Promotes condition, topline, coat shine and health in all horses
Mix it into any ration
Premium quality protein, vitamin and mineral supplement based on full fat soybean. Promotes condition, topline, coat shine and health in all horses.
Packed In: 20 kg Poly Bags
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix
- Calcium Phosphate
Nutrients Supplied By GroPak
Pryde's have formulated GroPak to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
* Feeding rates are based on a mature body weight of 500 kg, 1 cup = 150 g of GroPak
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with GroPak:
- The daily horse feeding rates should be used as a guide, but ideally you should not adjust the daily horse feeding rates of GroPak from the recommendations given. Feeding more or less GroPak will compromise your horse's intake of essential vitamins and minerals. Instead, adjust the amount of additional grain or energy feeds you add to the GroPak according to the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse's body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy, lactation or level of work.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- The above guidelines are based on a 500kg mature horse, or a growing horse expected to reach 500kg. Adjust to your horse's particular size, workload and age.
- Introduce into your horse's feed ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.