All natual legume hulls
High fibre and naturally cool with no grain or molasses
Can be added to any diet, it is the perfect replacement for grain
Low sugar and starch level, suitable for laminitic and tying up horse
Non-grain, high fibre energy supplement made from legume hulls and lucerne leaf meal. Provides cool, natural energy. Perfect replacement for grain.
Packed In: 20 kg Poly Bags
- Legume Hulls
- Lucerne Leaf Meal
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
Nutrients Supplied By EasiFibre
Pryde's have formulated EasiFibre to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* NSC = Starch + Water Soluble Carbohydrates
For the best results with EasiFibre:
- The feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy, lactation or level of work.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- May be fed moist with an equal volume of chaff.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- EasiFibre is not a complete feed and must be fed as part of a balanced ration.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.