A complete, fully extruded cube for working horses and performance horses
Cool feed for calm, responsive energy
So easy to digest, feed less for a great result
No extra supplements needed
A fully extruded feed with full fat soybean and cold pressed canola oil. Scientifically balanced for working and performance horses.
Packed In: 25 kg Poly Bags
- Extruded Corn
- Extruded Barley
- Extruded Wheat
- Extruded Millmix
- Extruded Soybean
- Extruded Faba Beans
- Calcium Phosphate
- Extruded Lupins
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix for working horses
- Magnesium Oxide
- Dried Molasses
- Vitamin E
Nutrients Supplied By EasiResponse
Pryde's have formulated EasiResponse to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
Light Work - Up to 60 mins walking, or 30 mins walking, trotting and cantering.
Moderate Work - Up to 120 mins walking and trotting, or 30-60 mins trotting, cantering and some galloping.
Intense Work - 30-60 mins intense skill work, short duration galloping, racing and endurance.
For the best results with EasiResponse:
- The daily feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, stage of training and workload.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.