For Breeding and Growing Horses
Super easy to feed, no chaff or mixing needed
Quality protein and organic minerals for fertility and growth
Excellent for horses needing weight gain
A fully extruded breeding horse cube with a balance of nutrients vital for optimum fertility and milk production in broodmares and sound, strong bone, joint and muscle development in foals and growing horses.
Packed In: 25 kg Poly Bags
- Extruded Corn
- Extruded Barley
- Extruded Wheat
- Extruded Soybean
- Extruded Faba Beans
- Extruded Lupins
- Calcium Phosphate
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Dried Molasses
- Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix, including Bioplex® trace minerals for breeding and growing horses
- Vitamin E
Nutrients Supplied By BioMare Cubes
Pryde's have formulated BioMare Cubes to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with BioMare Cubes:
- The daily horse feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse's body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy, lactation.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's feed ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.