Pellet for Breeding and Growing Horses
Economical pellet for mares and growing horses
Quality proteins, vitamins and minerals for fertility and growth
Only quality ingredients used to make a tasty pellet
A scientifically formulated complete pelleted horse feed with essential vitamins and minerals for breeding mares and growing horses.
Packed In: 20 kg Poly Bags
- Faba Beans
- Soybean Meal
- Calcium Phosphate
- Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix for breeding and growing horses
- Dried Molasses
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Magnesium Oxide
Nutrients Supplied By EasiBreed
Pryde's have formulated EasiBreed to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with EasiBreed:
- The daily horse feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, growth rate and stage of development, pregnancy or lactation.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's feed ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.