Pellets for Sport and Pleasure Horses
Cool feed for calm, responsive energy
Tasty, economical, easy to feed pellet
Omega oils and quality protein for coat shine and muscle
A scientifically balanced, palatable and economical pellet, with essential vitamins and minerals. For all your sport horse needs.
Packed In: 20 kg Poly Bags
PRYDE'S EASIRIDE® INGREDIENTS
- Faba Beans
- Calcium Phosphate
- Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix for working horses
- Dried Molasses
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Magnesium Oxide
Nutrients Supplied By EasiRide
Pryde's have formulated EasiRide to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
Light Work - Up to 60 mins walking, or 30 mins walking, trotting and cantering.
Moderate Work - Up to 120 mins walking and trotting, or 30-60 mins trotting, cantering and some galloping.
Intense Work - 30-60 mins intense skill work, short duration galloping, racing and endurance.
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with EasiRide:
- The daily horse feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition, stage of training and workload.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's feed ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.