For Equestrian, Pleasure and Sport Horses
Our tastiest feed yet - your horse will love it!
Cool feed for calm, responsive energy
Omega oils and quality protein for coat shine and muscle
An oat free sweet horse feed, scientifically formulated from extruded grains, oils, and fibre to provide a well digested, responsive, but 'cool' energy source without the 'fizz'.
Packed In: 20 kg Poly Bags
- Extruded Barley
- Vitamin and Mineral Pellet (millmix, wheat, lupins, faba beans, calcium phosphate, barley, Pryde's trace mineral and vitamin premix for working horses, limestone, magnesium oxide, salt, dried molasses, cold pressed canola oil)
- Extruded Sorghum
- Lucerne Chaff
- Extruded Corn
- Extruded Lupins
- Sunflower Seeds
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Vitamin E
Nutrients Supplied By EasiResult
Pryde's have formulated EasiResult to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
* Indicates protein quality - the higher the value, the better the quality of protein.
Light Work - Up to 60 mins walking, or 30 mins walking, trotting and cantering.
Moderate Work - Up to 120 mins walking and trotting, or 30-60 mins trotting, cantering and some galloping.
Intense Work - 30-60 mins intense skill work, short duration galloping, racing and endurance.
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with EasiResult:
- The daily horse feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse's body condition, stage of training and workload.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse's feed ration gradually over a period of 1 - 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.